B.C. SENIOR SAFETY SERVICES LTD is an authorized dealer for Savaria Stair Lifts Savaria designs, engineers and manufactures products to help people gain personal mobility. Call us for a free no obligation estimate on our competitive pricing.
B.07 Stair Lift
Whether for residential or commercial use, indoors or outdoors, the Savaria B.07 stairlift provides a smooth and safe ride over a straight run of stairs. A perfect solution for people with reduced mobility, the B.07 stairlift is a solidly built unit that provides reliable operation that you can count on.
Available as an AC-powered or battery-powered unit*, the Savaria B.07′s folding seat gives you access to your stairs when the unit is not in use. Its standard capacity of 300 lb and the adjustable arms provide a spacious seating area.
- Seat swivels at the top and bottom: Safety and convenience in getting on and off the chair.
- Flexible configurations: Commercial package offered, home unit can be ordered as battery powered.
- Sturdy construction: Durable for reliable operation, even outdoors.
- Standard finish options: Beige carriage, upholstery or vinyl seat.
- Safety features: Safety brake, obstruction sensors, seat belt, non-skid footrest.
Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, flip-up padded armrests, foldable footrest, 18″ swivel seat that locks in at 45 and 90 degrees, seatbelt and seat swivel switch, adjustable footrest height, adjustable seat height, wall-mounted call/send controls, unit can be mounted for either right or left side installations.
The new SL-1000 stair lift works on straight stairs in residential applications to glide up and down in comfort and safety.
Smooth, quiet operation: Drive system provides a soft start and stop with minimal noise.
- Master shut off will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time: Money saving option for electricity and battery life.
- Continuous charge system: The battery is charged along the rail to keep it ready-to-use at all times.
- On-board controls and infrared (wireless) remote: Easy to use controls, remote can be used to call the chair up or down when needed.
- Obstacle sensors: Stops the chair if it meets and obstruction for safe operation.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, foldable footrest, folds up to less than 14″ (35 cm) from the wall.
- Standard finish options: Neutral beige carriage and wipe clean synthetic leather upholstery, neutral rail finish.
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat, seatbelt, non-skid footrest, obstacle sensors