Walk In Tubs
Our primary concern at B.C. Senior Safety Services LTD is your Safety! You’ll also enjoy the Comfort, greater Independence and Affordability walk in tubs will give you.
- All our Tubs are made with 6.5mm Gloss Wearable Bacteria and Mold Resistant Sanitary Acrylic Surfaces
- Heavy duty Fiberglass resin coated reinforcement
- Free standing Stainless Steel Support Frame with Six Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Anti-slip Tub floor and Seat
- Anti-Scald Technology
- Built-in Wall Mount Safety Grab Bar
- Overflow Protective Drain
- Quick Release Drain
- Wider Door
- Low Step Entry
- 17” high Anti-Slip Seating Surface
- Easy Grip Door Lock
- Hand Held Shower Wand
- Left or Right Door
- Inward Swinging Door
- Easy-Use Door Handle
- Removable Access Panels
- White or Biscuit Color
- Fits into Standard Tub Space
- Pneumatic Control and Adjustable Switch
- 16 Hydrovescent Air Jets
- 6 – Adjustable 0-100% Flow Hydrotherapy Water Massage Jets
- In-Line Heater Maintains Constant Temperature
- Whisper Quit Pumps
- Extension Kit to Fill Standard 60″ Tub Cavity.
While most young, able-bodied people do not think twice about taking a bath, bathing is more difficult, more time consuming, and more hazardous for people with limited mobility, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
This can result in physical and emotional stress. The most common stress is physical, people can get tired before and after bathing and they could experience shortness of breath which can cause dizzy spells and accidents are more likely to occur. The fear of falling and colliding with hard pointed fixtures while transferring in and out of a tub or not being able to exit without assistance are all to real for many people living with limited mobility.
Walk-in tubs can offer great relief and peace of mind to people who feel that they themselves or a loved one is risking personal injury when attempting to bathe in a conventional bath tub. This could be from any number of health related issues. The Walk-in Tub has enabled people who would otherwise never be able enjoy the health benefits of bathing again, the ability to due so safely, independently and with dignity. The tubs we install are available with many features offering relaxing therapy to tired aching joints and muscles, you’re own personal oasis! With a number of models to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect solution to you’re bathing needs. Enjoy Bathing Again!
We encourage you to come to our easy access warehouse (by appointment at 555 Derwent Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC) try out different size tubs first to see if a walk in tub is the right choice! Then you can select the actual walk-in tub to be installed in you’re home.
For information on all-inclusive Installed Pricing….click here.
Our walk-in tubs have been imported direct from the same manufacturer since 2011 for very good reason, we simply haven’t had any issues! They are built with the best material (acrylic vs gel-coat….click here) and workmanship and offer many safety and convenience features. They are designed to easily fit into an existing tub space without remodeling and adding extra expense, most installations are completed in two days or less.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Door Seal
- Limited 10 year Structural Warranty on Tub Shell
- Limited 5 year Warranty on Water Pump
At B.C. Senior Safety Services Ltd we fully warranty our products and workmanship and are committed to giving the very best service.
Click on the BBB logo to read our 5 star verified customer reviews.